Client: One of the leading manufacturers of machines of plastic packaging solutions.
Feedback Insights carried out a Customer Engagement Study for this client where we polled both their Domestic + International. Carried out F2F interviews with India based clients & Web based & Telephonic interviews with International clients.
Key Insights Delivered over the last few years:
- The key sentiment across customers was that customers viewed our client as a trustworthy partner and were happy with the quality of the machines.
- However, the key factors that were having a negative impact on Satisfaction were
- Delays in equipment delivery times and commissioning – Customers also felt that the training given to operators needed to be more intensive.
- After sales service.
- Specifically, customers outside India were looking at user friendly and easy to understand customer manuals.
- Sliced and diced the satisfaction levels by product lines. This enabled the client to evaluate engagement levels by product lines and accordingly put in place specific initiatives for product lines with relatively lower scores.
- Identified that a specific region within India had very low scores of Customer Satisfaction. This needed targeted intervention to drive better Customer Experience.
The key suggestion was that the client needed to strengthen their Spares distribution as this was the key driver to lower satisfaction scores. We also suggested that the client regularly keep in touch with customers and also communicate the Value concept to price conscious customers.