A leading tyre manufacturer strengthened engagement with channel partners by streamlining the ordering and delivery processes and calibrating marketing support activities based on insights.
What is the Challenge?
- The client wanted to assess the “health of relationships” with channel partners with a specific focus on capturing their expectations, evaluating their experiences, and identifying value levers. They wanted to get an outlook on the support provided during COVID and perceptions towards digital platforms to improve engagement.
Addressing the Challenge
- Feedback Insights conducted face-to-face interviews (a combination of sponsored and blind interviews) with 1479 channel partners in the replacement market and 964 OEM dealers across India over 6 weeks. Customer responses were analysed using statistical techniques in order to investigate customer expectations, experience, NPS, lifecycle experience, perceived strengths and improvements, the perception of digital initiatives, and competitive positioning.
- Identified cohorts of ‘Core’, ‘Moderate’, and ‘Breakaway’ dealers
- Identified ordering and delivery process as a key pain point and streamlined process to alleviate the experience
- Refined marketing and support through newer promotions, schemes, and offers.
- Identified pockets of dissatisfaction, and introduced initiatives to address the same