A process machinery manufacturer turned around business and customer experience in five years by rigorously addressing gaps and streamlining process based on insights from the annual customer engagement study.
What is the Challenge?
- The client business had changed from being monopolistic to an oligopoly with new technology adoptions and players in the market. There was a requirement to assess and understand customer experience against this backdrop and align the organisation, its culture, and ‘Go to Market’ to the changed market and customer dynamics.
Addressing the Challenge
- Feedback insights used proprietary customer experience frameworks and designed custom research to assess the client’s customer expectations, experience across key touchpoints, value perceptions, and areas done well or needed improvement. Inputs were gathered from ~ 190 customers from India and International markets, covering Decision Makers and Operational level executives to get a holistic view.
Actionable insights from the study helped turnaround improvement in experience and customer relationships that also resulted in significant growth in business
- Streamlined operations specifically logistics and supply chain identified as a critical experience driver
- Established a clear customer onboarding process, to strengthen the experience
- Created a customer service organisation that streamlined processes and improved TAT for all issues
- Built a customer-centric DNA, with the right governance, skill enhancements, and organisation structure