Feedback carried out the Customer Engagement & Dealer Satisfaction study for this leading HVAC player and provided key insights into the health of the engagement
- The client is one of the leading players in the air conditioning and commercial refrigeration industry
- Feedback has been carrying out the Customer and Dealer Engagement Studies for this client for the last 3 years
- Scope of work spread across their Residential air conditioners + Refrigerated products + MEP projects + *Commercial AC divisions
*this case study focuses on the approach for this division
Mode (Commercial AC division)
Telephonic interviews with
- Chillers ~ 100 respondents
- Ducted systems ~ 350 – 400 respondents
- VRF – ~100 respondents
- Channel partners – ~ 300 respondents
Focus Areas (Commercial AC division)
To gather contextual inputs we created questionnaire variants for New & AMC Customers. The questionnaire focused on capturing feedback on
- Key expectations of Customers & Dealers
- Satisfaction on Performance Parameters : Pre Sales, Project Mgmt, Commercials, Delivery, Installation, Periodic maintenance, break down service etc to identify the key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Residual Opinion of customer & dealers on business outcomes of Satisfaction, Willingness to continue using / working with, willingness to recommend & perceived value
- Awareness level of initiatives put in place + And other focus areas
Key Insights (Commercial AC division)
- Recent buyers had higher experience scores. AMC and not in contract users reported lower experience scores. The primary reason identified was the responsiveness of the service team
- Based on the findings we suggested that for each account, the client create an escalation matrix with a clear complaint handling process.
- Also suggested the implementation of a KPI led tracking mechanism with the service channel partners
- Client had an overall better Best in Class perception among customers in the South region esp. in the Cold warehouses segment. However at an India level, there was a scattered mindshare among competitors across segments.
- Expectations were hardening among their National accounts. Even though these was a dedicated account manager, there were process improvements to be carried out around responsiveness, delayed deliveries and service.