Industry Sector & Offerings: Client is an industry leader in the manufacturing and marketing of weighing solutions used in various industrial applications.
Business Need of the client:
- Our client’s vision was to become a ‘Best in Class’ Service Delivery organization
- The client wanted to drive focus and build capabilities by making improvements in the service delivery function.
- The objective was building a customer centric service function with process, people and systems interventions.
Feedback helped the client implement a 7 service pillars strategy around Service Delivery, Service Personnel, Communication, Key Account Management, Rewards & Recognition, Contract & Revenue and Competency Development.
The outcomes were observed in:
- Driving profitability/volumes
- Defined process/guidelines
- Improved response time
- Linkage to customer feedback
- Process Automation
- Role clarity & Enablement
- Mapping of all customer touch points
- Differentiated services for key customers
- Recognition of high-performance in-service departments
- Driving competency (Technical/Soft Skills)
- Continuous Improvement via regular audits and focus on metrics
The initiatives ran in parallel with high involvement and dedication from the internal stakeholders belonging to multiple functional teams.
Key Outcomes of this exercise:
- Defined processes and service automation
- Improved customer response – The number of calls handled per day increased from 49% to 70%
- More than 98% of the calls got routed through the Central Call Centre
- Ability to validate via regular customer feedback
- Increased visibility by tracking key metrics
- Regular branch and site audits
- Discipline and Process adoption