A steel manufacturing major strengthens its customer experience through addressing gaps in the customer journey, and strengthening their servicing process, a key driver of experience.
What is the Challenge?
- The client had a complex go-to-market strategy and customer management process. Feedback Insights understood the need to bridge the gap between customers’ expectations and experiences to make a stand-out impression in the market. Accelerating and understanding the business drivers, staying innovative, and supporting them with perceptions from a vast customer base were crucial.
Addressing the Challenge
- Feedback insights used a custom-designed research model and analytics to get a 360-degree picture of client segments, their wants, and how they perceive key aspects. The team surveyed 8461 people across auto direct and ancillary customers, dealers, distributors, ECAs, retailers, and brands. A custom Experience Index framework was used to address the required complexity. The result enabled product offerings to be curated for specific customer needs and highlighted important USPs to stand out in the market.
- In-depth insights into customer segments, geography, and product perception are needed to calibrate product offerings.
- Spotted early industry trends for actionable insights for innovation and value creation
- Bridged the gap between client and competition by identifying levers for premium positioning
- Precise experience scores through the Customer Experience Index
- Demarcation of tangible and intangible elements to fine-tune operations and GTM strategy