A global tech services leader redesigned its cloud offerings, fine-tuned its go-to-market strategy, and developed capabilities in line with market expectations based on insights provided by the study into trends on cloud adoption and market priorities.
What is the Challenge?
- The client anticipated the cloud technology market to evolve and further influence customers/ priorities. It was critical to understand what decision makers across segments prioritised and expected from cloud technology as also their investments focus regarding the same.
Addressing the Challenge
- Feedback Insights interacted with 2500 decision-makers and influencers who represented key industry segments and geographies. We helped the client identify cohorts based on cloud usage. The right investigation areas, using the right tools, provided insights into customer preferences and business benefits accrued through the cloud.
- Redesigned cloud offerings based on study insights
- Used technology and tools to redefine positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Segment-specific capabilities strengthened in line with market expectations