A FinTech leader established its positioning as a thought leader and refined its go-to-market strategies with insights from the industry study on ‘The impact of volatility in the emerging business landscape’.
What is the Challenge?
- The client wanted to create a platform on how their solutions and offerings worked for customers in an increasingly volatile and uncertain world. The goal was to get an objective view of factors that caused business volatility, strengths leveraged by organisations, industry-specific trends to combat volatility, and transformation priorities for CXOs.
Addressing the Challenge
- The study design helped to understand the impact of volatility in the last 12 months and how companies were strategizing to drive value in the future. In a period of 1 month, 302 senior leaders at the C-level and president level were surveyed across banking, telecom, and insurance firms representing global markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pac, and the Middle East.
- The top six reasons for business volatility were identified
- Gleaned insights into what CXOs are looking for to deal with volatility
- Obtained inputs to help refine product positioning and ‘Go to Market’
- Refined strategies for an account and customer management