Feedback Insights helps streamline policies and identify inclusion goals to enhance employee satisfaction for an IT major against the backdrop of a merger.
What is the Challenge?
- The client is a technology services leader with over ten thousand employees. The need for employee engagement grew after a merger with a similar-sized organization. A deep dive into employee feelings was necessary to assess the integration impact in terms of employee reactions, potential culture challenges, and feedback linked to the shift. They needed actionable insights to re-ignite employee engagement.
Addressing the Challenge
- The teams led an in-depth qualitative and quantitative study of employees’ needs, suggestions, goals, and mindsets. Feedback Insights defined unique solutions based on employee responses. These focused on leadership initiatives, periodic communication forums, learning and development initiatives, and a re-look at entry-level employees and their overall compensation benefits.
- Understanding the perceptions regarding the organizational culture
- Gathering insights from focus group discussions, leadership interviews, and web surveys
- Assessing employee sentiments
- Determining the drivers of employee engagement for various levels within the organization